Nigerian Investment Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nelson

Olymp Trade client reviews and discussion

The broker seemed very democratic to me with its free training programme and modest requirements for beginners. But that's just my humble opinion. I'd like to see independent reviews of people with real trading experience in Olymp Trade

For a beginner it's important to be able to search for his own strategy and to have small initial deposit requirements. The first is solved by a free demo mode and a page for technical analysis. There is also an economic calendar for evaluating the foundation. Olymp Trade trading platform has, perhaps, all the common indicators and online help with various videos and so on. Deposit is from 10 dollars. I haven't seen lower anywhere.

I agree with you. I think that Olymp Trade is one of the best of the business. I wish that other platforms would be like this. I also would like to ask the forum members to give their views about their services and performances. How many other platforms have you used?

Most likely the reason is bonuses. Bonuses are awarded on Olymp Trade at deposit from $30. In the future, these bonuses can be very useful if you lose and you have a second chance to win back the losses.